A-level politics and sociology textbooks

Watch
ijustsawafairy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I am going to teach myself the content from both the AQA sociology and politics a-level courses, as my school don't offer the subjects/ I can't take any more subjects. I was wondering which textbooks are used to teach these courses/ which are the best so that I can buy them and start learning the content over the quarantine period? Thank You!
namps
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ijustsawafairy)
I am going to teach myself the content from both the AQA sociology and politics a-level courses, as my school don't offer the subjects/ I can't take any more subjects. I was wondering which textbooks are used to teach these courses/ which are the best so that I can buy them and start learning the content over the quarantine period? Thank You!
Hi, im not sure about politics for aqa as my school do edexcel, but I use this textbook for aqa sociology and its honestly the best.
Name:  279BA293-E007-40C1-9719-81A20973DC58.jpeg
Views: 51
Size:  25.5 KB
kitkadd
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
a level sociology
a level politics
Attached files
ijustsawafairy
Rep:
?
(Original post by namps)
Hi, im not sure about politics for aqa as my school do edexcel, but I use this textbook for aqa sociology and its honestly the best.
Name:  279BA293-E007-40C1-9719-81A20973DC58.jpeg
Views: 51
Size:  25.5 KB
This is brilliant, thank you!
ijustsawafairy
Rep:
?
(Original post by kadiatuj0001)
a level sociology
a level politics
Thank You!
kitkadd
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
welcome
however, for a level politics, you need to look at your specification for the exact topics which is

1. Government and politics of the UK
2. Government and politics of the USA and comparative politics
3. Political ideas

and get the books I showed you based on the topics I have typed above because it is from the aqa specification website.
JCIM
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ijustsawafairy)
Hey there,
I did Edexcel Politics and have the USA textbook. Id be happy to sell you my 2nd hand copy for a cheap price since I no longer study politics.
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (32)
32.32%
No - I have already returned home (10)
10.1%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (23)
23.23%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (6)
6.06%
No - I live at home during term anyway (28)
28.28%

Watched Threads