The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I applied at barrow
Reply 21
Applied at Salmsbury
I had my interview yesterday , it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be , the interviewers were really nice and understanding . Good luck with your interviews guys :smile:
Reply 23
Hey guys my phone interview didn’t go as well as I’d hoped my voice got quite shaky when I was talking and the guy said he could tell I was nervous so I’m quite down about it so I’m just wondering if you think they’ll go more of the application and video interview than on the phone interview (trying to put myself at ease lol)
Hey don't worry about it , what matters is that you did the best you could . It's ok to be a bit nervous because it is a pretty nerve wracking process and I'm sure the interviewers know that and they're more focused on your answers . The aim of the competency based interview is to see if your past actions suggest that you would be well suited to the apprenticeship so as long as you were able to answer the questions I think they give you some leeway . Well done though : ) at least it's out of the way now .
Hey what year are you in?? Also what kind of questions did they ask you?
13 , they asked mainly competency based questions . They were asking about times in the past when I've displayed certain skills .
Have any of you heard back yet ?
Reply 28
Someone who works at the barrow site said definitely the 17th for us
they cancelled my internship :/
Reply 30
Wow really @Meowstic best of luck
That's really tough
@Meowstic sorry to hear that
@Btd99 ah ok , fingers crossed it'll be good news
@Rp703 I didn't receive a phone call from that number but they emailed me and I've been offered a place on the apprenticeship :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Aqua_shade
@Rp703 I didn't receive a phone call from that number but they emailed me and I've been offered a place on the apprenticeship :smile:

Oh wow you’ve found out already, well done!!
Reply 34
Original post by Aqua_shade

Well done mate - not found out yet.
Reply 35
Mine was for Samlesbury/Warton. How did your interviews go?
Hey I'm a y12 going into y13 and I was wondering if any of you have any tips of things I could do to up my chances of getting an offer from bae or any tips for the interview and the whole process on general, much appreciated zoo we mama
hello guys, I have just been called for the online interview and competencies games can you please give some information on the interview and online assessment. like what were the questions they asked and all? Thank you

Latest