The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Private candidate with no exam center

I need a grade an A in Arabic A-Level to meet the requirements of the course that I have applied to. I have done and obtained qualification in Arabic GCSE (A*)and AS Level (A). In addition, I have studied Arabic in my country and have qualifications.

My tutor has included in my UCAS reference that I will be taking an exam this summer privately and that I am expected to achieve an A*.

I was not able to register with the exam center, because of the cancellation of the exams. They stopped taking students before the deadline was due.
Original post by Anonymous
I need a grade an A in Arabic A-Level to meet the requirements of the course that I have applied to. I have done and obtained qualification in Arabic GCSE (A*)and AS Level (A). In addition, I have studied Arabic in my country and have qualifications.

My tutor has included in my UCAS reference that I will be taking an exam this summer privately and that I am expected to achieve an A*.

I was not able to register with the exam center, because of the cancellation of the exams. They stopped taking students before the deadline was due.

Where do you live? I can help you.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending