Mrsw3lsh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone,
I've been invited to an interview for MA social work at teesside University next week.
Obviously during the current climate it is going to be a Skype interview or something similar.
Just wondering if anyone has any information on how this will go? Will I have to do written tests, group work etc, what questions can I expect to get asked?

Any information will be appreciated, thank you.
Teesside University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mrsw3lsh)
Hi everyone,
I've been invited to an interview for MA social work at teesside University next week.
Obviously during the current climate it is going to be a Skype interview or something similar.
Just wondering if anyone has any information on how this will go? Will I have to do written tests, group work etc, what questions can I expect to get asked?

Hello, great news that you have an interview

Yes - the interview will be conducted over Blackboard Collaborate, which will be a similar experience to Skype. We've worked hard to make this as similar to a face to face interview as possible so please just prepare as you would normally. You should have been sent instructions with a link for your interview - if you haven't or if have any problems please drop us a quick line on [email protected].

Under the current situation, applicants who are successful in their interview will be contacted at a later date to complete a written exercise. This is in contrast to the usual process where applicants perform both parts of the selection process on the same day.

Hope the helps. Best of luck with it.
Mrsw3lsh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Teesside University)
Hello, great news that you have an interview

Yes - the interview will be conducted over Blackboard Collaborate, which will be a similar experience to Skype. We've worked hard to make this as similar to a face to face interview as possible so please just prepare as you would normally. You should have been sent instructions with a link for your interview - if you haven't or if have any problems please drop us a quick line on [email protected].

Under the current situation, applicants who are successful in their interview will be contacted at a later date to complete a written exercise. This is in contrast to the usual process where applicants perform both parts of the selection process on the same day.

Hope the helps. Best of luck with it.
Okay that's great, thanks for your help 🤞
Nataliejayne1991
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi everyone,

Hi can I ask you when you applied as it feels like for ever for applications to open this year... also how did the interview go like as I assume it will be the same this year over skype.
Thanks
priceless girl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi everyone,

How did you interview go? What was the written task like? I have few interviews for MA social work and not sure what to do to prepare or what to expects. Any help will be appreciates.
Last edited by priceless girl; 4 months ago
Nataliejayne1991
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by priceless girl)
How did you interview go? What was the written task like? I have few interviews for MA social work and not sure what to do to prepare or what to expects. Any help will be appreciates.
Hey, have you had a interview ? Iv just sent my application of hope it’s not long wait till I hear back
priceless girl
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nataliejayne1991)
Hey, have you had a interview ? Iv just sent my application of hope it’s not long wait till I hear back
Yeah I've had 1 interview last week, the other one is next week. What uni's did you apply for?
Nataliejayne1991
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yeah I've had 1 interview last week, the other one is next week. What uni's did you apply for?
Hey, I had a interview for Northumbria last Wednesday and got an offer last night ! , also have applied for teeside Iv got a interview in 2 weeks for it
priceless girl
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey, I had a interview for Northumbria last Wednesday and got an offer last night ! , also have applied for teeside Iv got a interview in 2 weeks for it
Congratulations, Good luck with Teeside. Which one do you really want?
Nataliejayne1991
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations, Good luck with Teeside. Which one do you really want?
I’m leaning more towards teeside tbh hopefully it all works out
triciatalks
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey, How did your interview go?
Nataliejayne1991
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey.. not very good for teeside I didn’t get in … how ever tho I felt the questions were different from Northumbria
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads