The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
claireflower
I'm doings ome market research for a school project. I'm creating an advert to promote 02 free text messages and i need to know what audience the O2 customers are so if you have a mobile phone with O2 as the service provider please let me know your age.

i have it im 16
Reply 2
I'm 22 though to be honest most people on this site willl fall between the 14-25 age bracket.
Reply 3
im on o2 contract if that helps, im 18
my brother has it- he's :smile: 16
Reply 5
After previously praising O2, I have not received any text messages in the last 2 days.....'hmmmm' I thought, maybe everyone is ignoring me. However when my friend rang up to ask why I hadn't replied and I tested it with someones elses phone it became apparent I just wasnt getting messages. I'm now throughly pissed off with it all and I'm about to ring 02 and shout down the phone at them. At the moment my opinion of 02 is :smile::smile::smile::smile:!
Reply 6
o2 :smile::smile::smile::smile:ed up my phone number port, but i emailed them this morning about 9am, and theyve sorted it out at 10 :biggrin:
Reply 7
20, never had any probs either
hey - im 18 and everytime I come back to London I have a standard o2 chip that I use. claireflower, i didnt receive a thank u or a response back from my PM's to you about dance around kent etc....either you didnt get it, or u didnt find it useful...just wondering anyways....so yeh i never have probz with o2 - they damn good!! :biggrin:
Reply 9
im 17 and i have the gienie o2 chip (u no the 1 with 300 free txts a month?)

so far no problems and give u everything u need :biggrin: (pic msgs, wap, gprs, etc)

P.s. Do i kill threads or somthinh?!?!? :eek: :frown:
Reply 10
claireflower
I'm doings ome market research for a school project. I'm creating an advert to promote 02 free text messages and i need to know what audience the O2 customers are so if you have a mobile phone with O2 as the service provider please let me know your age.

I have an O2 contract and am 21
Reply 11
Despite hating O2, I'm still a customer of there's as I can't be bothered to go through the whole number changing rigmarole. Their customer service is awful and I'd tell anyone to steer clear if that's important to you.

I'm 19.
Reply 12
i'm o2, just changing from the genie pay as you go one (the 300 free texts) to a contract

edit: oh yeh i'm 18

lou xxx
Reply 13
I is on o2 and I am 18.
Reply 14
o2 pay as you go...(300 texts online one)

20yr, male
Reply 15
Is anyone else with an O2 phone having problems sending text messages at the moment or is it just me?
Reply 16
I'm 20, my mam has O2 phone she is 45, my sister has O2 phone she is 15, my boyfriend does he is 22, my grandma does she is 74 and so does my granda he is 78. However, the reason they all have O2 is because I do so they all decided to copy.
Reply 17
lynseyweth
I'm 20, my mam has O2 phone she is 45, my sister has O2 phone she is 15, my boyfriend does he is 22, my grandma does she is 74 and so does my granda he is 78. However, the reason they all have O2 is because I do so they all decided to copy.

Are you able to send text messages at the moment? I seem to get sedning failed everytime I try.
I'm on it and I'm 18 so is my 15 year old brother and my mum who is 45
Reply 19
I'm 17 but hav been with O2 since I was 12 :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending