The Student Room Group

I sent a nude three years ago to a stranger WITH MY FACE! and now Im nervous.

I sent a nude three years ago to a stranger I didn't know and I was so stupid and naive to NOT cover my face! I need some advice or to reassure me, please.
It has been three years.

Do you know the number or email address you accidentally sent it to?
Original post by Anonymous
I sent a nude three years ago to a stranger I didn't know and I was so stupid and naive to NOT cover my face! I need some advice or to reassure me, please.

Why would you send it to a stranger was it by accident ?
Reply 3
Like I said, stupid and naive, but it's been three years and I'm always saying to myself maybe he or maybe he got a new phone and had delete all the from the gallery. I over exaggerate oftentimes. I was texting this guy on hangouts.
Reply 4
Original post by Analyst89
It has been three years.

Do you know the number or email address you accidentally sent it to?

No, I don't, throughout those years I forgot I sent it, I had no care in the world and suddenly I started thinking that I sent it. I deleted my hangouts account know that didn't do no good.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
No, I don't, throughout those years I forgot I sent it, I had no care in the world and suddenly I started thinking that I sent it. I deleted my hangouts account know that didn't do any good.

It was picture though and it was on hangouts. If I deleted from the cloud it said it also delete the pic their messages.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending