The Student Room Group

Aqa a level biology june 2006 ms

Literally have looked everywhere for this mark scheme, does anyone have it/ know where I could get it.

Thanks
Original post by holidays555
Literally have looked everywhere for this mark scheme, does anyone have it/ know where I could get it.

Thanks

Could this be it?:

https://pastpapers.papacambridge.com/AQA/A-Level/Human-Biology-2405/AQA-BYA6-W-MS-JUN06.pdf
Reply 2

no... the question I'm looking for is about genetic engineering and restriction endonucleases... thank you though!
no... the question I'm looking for is about genetic engineering and restriction endonucleases... thank you though!

Maybe try typing the whole question into google, that normally works for me. Even if there isn't the official mark scheme, someone has usually made a flashcard or something like that about it. Hope you find it though!
@holidays555

I think this is what you need [at-d]

If you are in need of any other AQA Q papers or MSs, give me a shout.
Reply 5
Original post by macpatgh-Sheldon
@holidays555

I think this is what you need [at-d]

If you are in need of any other AQA Q papers or MSs, give me a shout.

Thank you!!
Reply 6
Original post by aque1408
Maybe try typing the whole question into google, that normally works for me. Even if there isn't the official mark scheme, someone has usually made a flashcard or something like that about it. Hope you find it though!

Thanks!!
Thank you!!

Was it the right one? (if you are not sunbathing in Turkey OR the Maldives - nice username lol).
Reply 8
Original post by macpatgh-Sheldon
Was it the right one? (if you are not sunbathing in Turkey OR the Maldives - nice username lol).

yeh it was thanks. aha I wish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending