The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull accommodation

Hi, I’m moving into hull university accommodation in September. Was wondering if anyone is staying in Westfield court, who would want to join a group chat?

Scroll to see replies

kind of unrelated because i’m living at home but i’m also starting at hull i’m september. what are you studying?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by loveocean
kind of unrelated because i’m living at home but i’m also starting at hull i’m september. what are you studying?

I’ll be studying law! What are you studying?
wow that’s interesting, i’ll be studying marine biology:smile:
Reply 4

Ooo, that’ll be good!
Original post by Hannwalm
Ooo, that’ll be good!

yeah i’m looking forward to it! i haven’t been to any open days though so it’ll all be completely new when it starts haha.
Reply 6
yeah i’m looking forward to it! i haven’t been to any open days though so it’ll all be completely new when it starts haha.

Do you know anyone on your course?
Do you know anyone on your course?

no not a clue! do you? i did book an open day but it’s been cancelled.
Reply 8

I do know a few people from my college. That’s a shame about your open day though. Do you know of any group chats?
I do know a few people from my college. That’s a shame about your open day though. Do you know of any group chats?

that’s nice. i know people from my sixth form who’re going to Hull but just doing different courses. i don’t mind waiting until i get there to meet people though:smile:
Reply 10
There is a group chat on facebook
Hi, I’m moving into hull university accommodation in September. Was wondering if anyone is staying in Westfield court, who would want to join a group chat?

oh hi, I'm moving to hull too! Taylor court though

Hi,

I am a current PhD Student at the University. If you have any questions we have an 'Ask a Student' Thread which you can post questions - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6460014.

We also have a virtual Tour on our website - https://virtualtour.hull.ac.uk/

I hope this is of some help and we look forward to welcoming you onto our campus in the near future

Emily
Original post by Uni of Hull Students
Hi,

I am a current PhD Student at the University. If you have any questions we have an 'Ask a Student' Thread which you can post questions - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6460014.

We also have a virtual Tour on our website - https://virtualtour.hull.ac.uk/

I hope this is of some help and we look forward to welcoming you onto our campus in the near future

Emily

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi I'm moving into Westfield court in September too!
Original post by jo_kxkxx
oh hi, I'm moving to hull too! Taylor court though

Hiya, Me too!!!
I’m thinking of moving to Westfield court, I want to get one of the studio rooms but idk which I could’ve seen it on an open day
Original post by annoymous_
I’m thinking of moving to Westfield court, I want to get one of the studio rooms but idk which I could’ve seen it on an open day

I’m staying in Westfield court in Douglas but not a studio. I’m staying in a shared bathroom 4 room flat they seem nice from what I have seen but didn’t get the chance to properly look at them on the open day.

Hey Im staying in westfield court too

Hi!! I'm studying marine bio too!!!

Quick Reply

Latest