DeItaReality
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Is a level business easy/hard a level to study? Is the content easy or does it vary with the examining board as I'm going to be doing AQA. Is the maths quite hard and do you need a level maths to study it in uni? Did anyone get offers from Russel group unis? Is it a good subject to study and did people enjoy it?
Rugbee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
A'Level Business is considered one of the easier A'levels regardless of exam board.
If you want to study a business related course at university, you do NOT need A'level business at all. This is a mistake many people make. They will teach you everything you need to know from scratch at university.
You may however, need A'level Maths to study a business related course at university depending on what it it eg Bsc Accounting, Bsc Business and Finance, Bsc Economics etc so you will need to look at the course requirements for your preferred course on the university website.
Because its a very competitive area, it will be worth your while to study it at a very good university or as best that you can get into.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
62.34%
I don't have everything I need (90)
37.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise