laniieluu123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I am looking into applying to study Diagnostic Radiography.

I would be applying as a "mature" (25 years old) student who has had two years of higher education funding previously. I studied one year of a course, conductive education, through BCU but due to relocation could no longer carry this on, looking to carry on with higher education I studied one year of another course, Psychology, at Universtiy Centre Shrewsbury however due to finances I was no longer in a position to complete the next two years and moved on to full time employment.

Would I qualify for any funding to enroll on the Diagnostic Radiogrpahy given that I have had two years of funding already if I were to apply at Birmingham City University?

I have a 9 month old and my husband works full time, I have looked into funding (loans, bursarys etc.) but have not been able to find clear information on what or if there is anything available for me.

Thanks!
Last edited by laniieluu123; 9 months ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by laniieluu123)
I am looking into applying to study Diagnostic Radiography.

I would be applying as a "mature" (25 years old) student who has had two years of higher education funding previously. I studied one year of a course, conductive education, through BCU but due to relocation could no longer carry this on, looking to carry on with higher education I studied one year of another course, Psychology, at Universtiy Centre Shrewsbury however due to finances I was no longer in a position to complete the next two years and moved on to full time employment.

Would I qualify for any funding to enroll on the Diagnostic Radiogrpahy given that I have had two years of funding already if I were to apply at Birmingham City University?

I have a 9 month old and my husband works full time, I have looked into funding (loans, bursarys etc.) but have not been able to find clear information on what or if there is anything available for me.

Thanks!
Hi, Radiography is an Allied Health Professional course, so I would expect you to be funded.
Thanks, Isaac.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads