The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Law at CCCU

does anyone study law at CCCU, I will move to Canterbury this September from North East. which means I will be new to that area and people. I'm still wondering if I made the right decision to study there or not. I know the city is quite nice but some of my friend told me that I made a wrong decision. Anyway I think it better to know someone there before I start my first year (Hope it will be my first year)
Hey :smile: hope you are keeping safe and well during lockdown ! ☺️ So I’ll be studying Occupational Therapy at CCCU in September this year! Scared but excited.. how are you feeling?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Remedy758
Hey :smile: hope you are keeping safe and well during lockdown ! ☺️ So I’ll be studying Occupational Therapy at CCCU in September this year! Scared but excited.. how are you feeling?

I feel alright but a bit bored lol, nervous about living solo but I will be ok, it’s just 3 years course so I will move back after I graduate
Aw why don’t you try baking or something? Ah you’ll be find, I’ll be commuting from home. 2 hours journey lol don’t ask why haha
I’m going into third year in September if you have any questions:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending