The Student Room Group

Rejection Feedback

Hi All,

Like many others, unfortunatley I was rejected by Cambridge this year (King's, Theology) and reuqested feedback. I was wondering if anyone has recieved rejection feedback yet - what it says etc?

I know that they have until the next admissions cycle to give it (August) and the COVID-19 situation means that it will probably be slower than usual.
Reply 1
I applied for feedback when I found out in January and haven’t received anything. But to be honest now I’m beyond caring about Cambridge.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by jonolethaby
Hi All,

Like many others, unfortunatley I was rejected by Cambridge this year (King's, Theology) and reuqested feedback. I was wondering if anyone has recieved rejection feedback yet - what it says etc?

I know that they have until the next admissions cycle to give it (August) and the COVID-19 situation means that it will probably be slower than usual.

A small number of the entries in the Cambride 2020 Decisions thread have been updated to include the feedback that has been received from colleges. You could take a read through those to get a feel for the type of feedback offered (though it varies college by college and subject by subject I understand).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending