The Student Room Group

Would you say my voice is high, medium or low pitch?

https://voca.ro/hC8jm22W04O

I was answering another thread earlier based on if you like your voice and to record it. So that's why I'm talking about my voice lol. I've used the same recording for this question. I'm aware it's a very awkward recording.
Low/medium pitch. Nice accent.
Reply 2
Original post by sammyj97
Low/medium pitch. Nice accent.

lol thank you.

I always hear my voice sounding lower on a recording than what it actually sounds in real life. I asked my friends and they all said medium pitch, whereas online, you're right it definitely sounds lower. That's kind of annoying lol
Original post by Anonymous
lol thank you.

I always hear my voice sounding lower on a recording than what it actually sounds in real life. I asked my friends and they all said medium pitch, whereas online, you're right it definitely sounds lower. That's kind of annoying lol

It’s not annoying! Don’t fret over it. A voice is a voice. you should hear me when I’m excited I sound like a squealing rat 😁

I was answering another thread earlier based on if you like your voice and to record it. So that's why I'm talking about my voice lol. I've used the same recording for this question. I'm aware it's a very awkward recording.

Type in 'Hatun in speakers corner' on YouTube and then you'll come to know what an awkward and annoying voice is. Your voice is pretty nice and in a sense soothing lol
Reply 5
Original post by mans not hot
Type in 'Hatun in speakers corner' on YouTube and then you'll come to know what an awkward and annoying voice is. Your voice is pretty nice and in a sense soothing lol

damn that made my ears bleed😂

Do you think it's high, medium or low pitch?
Reply 6
medium
You have a deep voice
My voice is deeper though
Reply 8

I would say it's a low/medium pitch but mostly the latter. Your voice is quite nice and soothing actually. :smile:
damn that made my ears bleed😂

Do you think it's high, medium or low pitch?

Medium definitely
Thanks to everyone who responded to my thread. I was only expecting like two responses, but I got much more. it's very much appreciated ☺️
I'm more concerned by the fact that you opted to post as an anonymous individual yet happily stated your name in the very beginning of your recording :colone:
I'm more concerned by the fact that you opted to post as an anonymous individual yet happily stated your name in the very beginning of your recording :colone:

lol knowing a name doesn't get you very far though
Reply 13
The lower end of medium.
Reply 14
its just normal. not high or low

so i guess medium lol
ok one more question, how old do I sound?
ok one more question, how old do I sound?

15-20
Original post by MoonlightRain
15-20

15? damn
15? damn

Because you sound like my cousin who's 15
Original post by MoonlightRain
Because you sound like my cousin who's 15

😂 ok, thanks for answering

Quick Reply

Latest