student4953
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi there everyone i have a question which has been a huge weight on my shoulders an i would appreciate all advice given xSo, I take the BTEC Applied science national extended certificate, Alevels Psych, spanish and the EPQ and i initially had the dream to do something in the medicine field e.g. nursing, paramedicine, doctoring etc. But because i had been forced to take the BTEC by my sixth form i am unable to do so. I know that i am unable to do doctoring but i still want to do nursing. So i was wondering if i would be better off by complete my 2 years of Alevels and then do another 2 years of different alevels in a college (probably bio and chem) and then apply to go to uni to do nursing OR should i just do my 2 years of Alevels and apply to do nursing as an apprenticeship OR should i just apply to a uni for nursing and see what happens from there?Again any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
In general you can spend a maximum of 3 years taking A levels/Level 3 qualifications so staying on for a further 2 years is not an option.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (731)
33.86%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (922)
42.7%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (411)
19.04%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.4%

Watched Threads