Kpop Dance Crew in London???

Watch
Keri00Summers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, I want to be in a crew and learn kpop dances but I don't know where I can find a group... I know it won't be possible right now due to the coronavirus but I want to do a lot of groups such as NCT, EXO, SF9, BTS, KARD and more
I am 16 soon to be 17 so I thought 16+
Anyone who would like to join....
I haven't danced so I am a beginner; I will learn some dances during quarantine time so yeah
username5251740
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Woww I support you to be in a KPOP dance crew, although I wont join 😂but yeah you can learn kpop dances by yourself at home and maybe find some kpop dance classes when the corona aint that serious anymore// disappears
Hopefully a doc
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
whereabouts are you located?
Hopefully a doc
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
Hi, I want to be in a crew and learn kpop dances but I don't know where I can find a group... I know it won't be possible right now due to the coronavirus but I want to do a lot of groups such as NCT, EXO, SF9, BTS, KARD and more
I haven't danced so I am a beginner; I will learn some dances during quarantine time so yeah
wait ignore my previous comment lmao
i'm in SW ldn and i'd be willing!
Aabb123
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
If they exist, they shouldn’t
Seymabee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I live in london too and i found a place called DGC dance i went there for a class but stopped going because it was too far away
Leeighannee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Me and my friends are in the process of creating a kpop dance crew and we're looking for people who'd want to join. We're in SW London as well. You can PM me if you'd like to know more
Last edited by Leeighannee; 8 months ago
Keri00Summers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Leeighannee)
Me and my friends are in the process of creating a kpop dance crew and we're looking for people who'd want to join. We're in SW London as well. You can PM me if you'd like to know more
the email I sent was for the other person - sorry - I live in north west london
vel04
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I don't know if I've replied to this before but I'd like to join
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (186)
58.13%
I don't have everything I need (134)
41.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed