Want more information about this university?

September 2020 Postgraduates - Sheffield Hallam

Watch
jwavez
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi, are there any fellow Sheffield Hallam post graduates joining for the September 2020 course? How far have you reached in admissions? Where are you looking for accommodation?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jwavez)
Hi, are there any fellow Sheffield Hallam post graduates joining for the September 2020 course? How far have you reached in admissions? Where are you looking for accommodation?
Hi jwavez,,

I just responded to your other thread about your course. You can also post in our postgraduate discussion thread or in our accommodation thread to talk to fellow applicants or see reviews of accommodation or again in our official 2020 applicant thread

Postgraduate student Theo who is studying MSc Finance and Investment will also be willing to talk to you about postgraduate life, how he found the admissions process and what accommodation he chose on our chat platform.

- Ella
Miss Charlie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm a post grad starting in September studying Psychology (conversion). I've not applied for accommodation as I plan to commute from home in Durham.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
17.46%
I'm not sure (5)
2.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (66)
34.92%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.59%
I'm not a current university student (82)
43.39%

Watched Threads