The Student Room Group

I'll never hear from him again!

Man I've liked for a year wasn't interested but I couldn't accept it! I wanted to at least try and be friends but he doesn't even want that. His alot older and I've only ever popped up to him once a month "I know how that sounds ha" but when he ignored me I had a go at him because I was just asking how he was during pandemic and I said personally I'd be flattered if I had someone asking how I was in a time like this then he apologized and basically told me what I wanted to hear. Sunday I asked him to call me after I told him my feelings for him. I've always popped up sporadically, he said he'd fone ask soon as he got in. I know I won't hear from him again, it's the way his led me on that I can't hack, the fact that Everytime I've asked him point blank his always said "you should come see me." Or "I've always liked you." His a head teacher so I know his trying to mediate me like one his students ha. How do i accept that fact that I'll never hear from him again, I grew attached to him unfortunately and when I get attached I carry it closely to my heart for years. Advice?
(edited 4 years ago)
Move on and end all contact with him.
You will meet many guys who are honest, interested in dating you and wants to spend time getting to know you.
Good luck!
It seems from your post that you’ve never had any relationship with him. You “pop up” occasionally.
He’s tried to ignore you but you’ve chased after him.
You’ve told him how you feel
He isn’t interested
For your own sake you should leave him alone. If you don’t you could end up in trouble
Reply 3
Original post by Sammylou40
It seems from your post that you’ve never had any relationship with him. You “pop up” occasionally.
He’s tried to ignore you but you’ve chased after him.
You’ve told him how you feel
He isn’t interested
For your own sake you should leave him alone. If you don’t you could end up in trouble

When u say trouble?
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
Move on and end all contact with him.
You will meet many guys who are honest, interested in dating you and wants to spend time getting to know you.
Good luck!

I know I will it just hurts and it's easier said than done.
Original post by Chibee689
When u say trouble?

He could report you for harassment or stalking
Reply 6
He could report you for harassment or stalking

Ahh ok 😂
Original post by Chibee689
Ahh ok 😂

Just be careful. There’s plenty of others out there for you
Reply 8
Just be careful. There’s plenty of others out there for you

Yeah I'm not gonna contact him again now, pretty sure he thinks I belong in the Looney bin haha. We live and we learn tho I guess haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending