What do i do with a level 3 btec in business

Watch
JamZieZ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
So i flopped my gcses and got a grade 5 in maths grade 4 sciences and grade 3 in english, and failed everything else, im now doing level 2 btec in business this year and studying level 3 btec for the next 2 years. Im wondering what i should do as i wouldnt want to go university at all unless its absolute necessary, im really into finance and marketing and wondering if theres anything i could do to make atleast 40k a year, im 17 atm and will be 19 when i dont level 3 btec business.
catayzz24
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You can't just start off earning 40k a year. You start from the bottom and work your way to the top. When you get that level 3 BTEC you should do an apprenticeship in business and administration then get experience to climb up the business adder and start to earn more money. Don't just think about the money
catayzz24
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Ladder*
JamZieZ
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I wasnt thinking about the money but that is my aim in the future, what jobs can i get with business administration?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads