The Student Room Group

university of Strathclyde

how can i join and what is requirement for this?
Original post by Majid Aftab
how can i join and what is requirement for this?

Google "strathclyde engineering entry requirements" as a starting point.
Reply 2
Hlo
Reply 3
What's required?
What's required?

They have this information easily available on line, if you can't find it then perhaps an engineering undergrad is not the right course for you.
Reply 5
Original post by Mr Wednesday
They have this information easily available on line, if you can't find it then perhaps an engineering undergrad is not the right course for you.

But NASC is very wide field
therfore it is better for me
Are u know this?
But NASC is very wide field
therfore it is better for me
Are u know this?

No, not my field, but it is extremely easy to find web pages for all UK universities that explain their entry requirments for different courses. It took me one click to get to the Strathclyde mech eng pages for this from Googling "strathclyde engineering entry requirements", it literally popped these up (A Levels Year 1 entry: ABB-BBB) as the 1st hit with a link to the web page giving more detail.

You are unlikely to find someone who will lead you through every step of this process so best you start trying yourself.
Reply 7
No, not my field, but it is extremely easy to find web pages for all UK universities that explain their entry requirments for different courses. It took me one click to get to the Strathclyde mech eng pages for this from Googling "strathclyde engineering entry requirements", it literally popped these up (A Levels Year 1 entry: ABB-BBB) as the 1st hit with a link to the web page giving more detail.

You are unlikely to find someone who will lead you through every step of this process so best you start trying yourself.

I am cadet at MARINE academy after two years i will pass out , after this i will go to join any Shipping company than i will complete my seafarers time about 1 to 2 year ( in this time i will earn rupees for join of any university)
are u know this field ( MARCHANT NAVY)
I am cadet at MARINE academy after two years i will pass out , after this i will go to join any Shipping company than i will complete my seafarers time about 1 to 2 year ( in this time i will earn rupees for join of any university)
are u know this field ( MARCHANT NAVY)

Ok, so it sounds like you wont be applying for a course until about 4 years time so you have time to understand the system. You should also look carefully at the fees for international students studying in the UK, these will be substantial and you will also need sufficient funds for accomodation and general living expenses. Be aware that you are VERY unlikely to secure a scholarship that couldcover all these costs.
Reply 9
Ok, so it sounds like you wont be applying for a course until about 4 years time so you have time to understand the system. You should also look carefully at the fees for international students studying in the UK, these will be substantial and you will also need sufficient funds for accomodation and general living expenses. Be aware that you are VERY unlikely to secure a scholarship that couldcover all these costs.

Why am i not get scholarship?what is reason?
This degree is only available in UK , else or not
how many cost available for this degree
or what is the rent of hotel per month's
what js better am i live in accommodation or not.
Why am i not get scholarship?what is reason?
This degree is only available in UK , else or not
how many cost available for this degree
or what is the rent of hotel per month's
what js better am i live in accommodation or not.

There are a very very limited numer of full scholarships for international students and they are hyper competitive, e.g. 100 applicants for 1 place.

Other universities outside the UK will offer similar programmes.

Fees costs will be available on line if you google for them.

Hotel costs will be very variable depending on where you study, almost no students stay in a hotel however, they will rent a room in a hall of residence or a student flat. Uni web pages will have costs for thier own halls on line.

You will need some kind of accomodation, highly budget dependent.

Quick Reply

Latest