Akarim11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone.

I hope you are all well and safe during this time. For those who are affected by COVID-19 or loved ones are, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

During this unprecedented time, i have found the confidence to do something i have always wanted to do - start a blog.

I love writing. I would love to do it as a full-time career one day. I also love creating ideas and compiling thoughts on paper to trigger conversation.

I have spent a long time procrastinating on this idea- (i mean like YEARS). I have a folder on my laptop desktop that has reached its capacity with written pieces made over the years. I was hesitant for so long with the idea of putting something out there because of fear.

Fear that i will be judged or criticised.

Lockdown has taught me that life is too short and there is no time quite like the present day to do something you want.

So here it is. My first blog post with many many more to come:

https://myvirtualthearpyblog.wordpre...isis-what-now/

The blog is a place that follows my experiences, ideas and opinions.

I would be so grateful for you to just check it out or even follow the blog!

Anything is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
Abzzz57
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I've just had a read through, and its awesome! Congrats on making your first blog post.. very useful information Good luck for the rest of them!
Akarim11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi,

I've just had a read through, and its awesome! Congrats on making your first blog post.. very useful information Good luck for the rest of them!
WOW this has made my heart warm - THANK YOU very much for being my first reader - i honestly appreciate your feedback :')

I just hope i maintain the confidence to keep it up
Akarim11
Rep:
?
*NEW POST ALERT*
https://myvirtualthearpyblog.wordpre...luid-thoughts/

(Figured I will post updates about my blog here for those interested!)
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AthiaKarim)
*NEW POST ALERT*
https://myvirtualthearpyblog.wordpre...luid-thoughts/

(Figured I will post updates about my blog here for those interested!)
Fantastic piece Athia.

Keep up the great work.
Akarim11
Rep:
?
(Original post by trapking)
Fantastic piece Athia.

Keep up the great work.
HEY YOU!! it’s been a very long time!

Thank you for taking the time out to read it and for your positive feedback!! ❤️
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
HEY YOU!! it’s been a very long time!

Thank you for taking the time out to read it and for your positive feedback!! ❤️
It has! So happy to see that all is well with you and that you're still writing

Don't worry about what other people will think just BE. Your thoughts aren't yours, always remember that (it doesn't matter if they are good or bad they just play tricks on you and make you doubt everything).
Akarim11
Rep:
?
It has! So happy to see that all is well with you and that you're still writing

Don't worry about what other people will think just BE. Your thoughts aren't yours, always remember that (it doesn't matter if they are good or bad they just play tricks on you and make you doubt everything).
Hey! This means a lot to me - thank you.

I was living in fear and have been always afraid of being criticised. I never stopped writing, I was just scared of putting it out there.

I’m sorry I have not been in touch as much as I would have liked to be. I haven’t been using TSR a lot but I’m glad you reached out and that you’re okay!

Hope everything has been ok?
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! This means a lot to me - thank you.

I was living in fear and have been always afraid of being criticised. I never stopped writing, I was just scared of putting it out there.

I’m sorry I have not been in touch as much as I would have liked to be. I haven’t been using TSR a lot but I’m glad you reached out and that you’re okay!

Hope everything has been ok?
Glad you finally took the plunge, it's about time!!! Lana would be proud

Don't worry about it, I totally understand. All is well with me, I don't use TSR that much these days since I'm busier with my job/life etc. I was randomly checking my feed and was surprised to see your thread you went monk mode :lol:
Akarim11
Rep:
?
Glad you finally took the plunge, it's about time!!! Lana would be proud

Don't worry about it, I totally understand. All is well with me, I don't use TSR that much these days since I'm busier with my job/life etc. I was randomly checking my feed and was surprised to see your thread you went monk mode :lol:
Omg you remember the smallest details I love that you remember I like Lana haha 🤣

I’m glad we bumped into each other again through TSR! Life/job has taken much of my time too. I have been reminiscing a lot and miss the simpler days...

Did you go back to uni and do your masters? If you have made sc again please let me know - I hardly use tsr
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
keep learning
Akarim11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
keep learning
I intend to - thank you!
ĐM Baloch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
welcome
Akarim11
Rep:
?
NEW POST ALERT

https://myvirtualthearpyblog.wordpre...thoughts-iiii/

Thank you for reading in advance. Also, thank you for the overwhelming support ❤️
Akarim11
Rep:
?
I have just posted "It's Falling Tears" on my blog! check it out! https://myvirtualthearpyblog.wordpre...-thoughts-vii/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (160)
44.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.14%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
8.08%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (75)
20.89%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.47%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (21)
5.85%

Watched Threads