User183861
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Looking for anyone going to edin this September, I’m doing animal science but tbh I’m just looking for anyone that’s even studying at Edinburgh cause I’m struggling to find anyone x
Laura Rowney
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi, I’m doing Rural Business Management at SRUC in Edinburgh in Sep! I’ve booked accommodation at Meadow Court x
Last edited by Laura Rowney; 6 months ago
User183861
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hiya, glad I’ve found someone else starting in September finally! I’ve not sorted accommodation yet, is ur accommodation guaranteed or like is it somethin u applied for( sry I dunno how it works) x
Laura Rowney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Same I’ve been looking for people going to the same uni but I only just discovered this app the other day! I put a £250 deposit on so it is guaranteed. I heard meadow court and chalmers street is where a lot of sruc students stay, the rooms are being booked up fast though x
Laura Rowney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I had to apply for it obviously because sruc doesn’t have its own accommodation
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'm likely not much help i'm afraid. I'm finishing up my HND there just now but with one thing and another i've been in like 4 time this academic year, i've no damn idea what's going on
Laura Rowney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
What course are you studying?
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Laura Rowney)
What course are you studying?
I'm Horticulture (assuming that was to me anyway)
Laura Rowney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yeah sorry I had meant to reply to you, are you staying in accommodation?
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Laura Rowney)
Yeah sorry I had meant to reply to you, are you staying in accommodation?
No I still live through in Glasgow and commuted, mature student so not so keen on uprooting/halls/sharing. The main Edinburgh campus does have halls, but I think it shares them with Edinburgh Uni so not sure what the deal is there, same with Pollock Halls.
Laura Rowney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
I'm likely not much help i'm afraid. I'm finishing up my HND there just now but with one thing and another i've been in like 4 time this academic year, i've no damn idea what's going on
Yeah sorry had meant to reply to you, are you staying in acommodation?
User183861
Rep:
?
Since ur litterlly the only person I’ve found going in September, do u mind adding each other on insta just so we atleast know who each other is before we go if that’s alright, if not then it’s totally fine, never know we might end up in the same accom if I sort mines out soon😂 x
Laura Rowney
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yeah of course, what’s your insta and I’ll give you a follow!😂x
User183861
Rep:
?
Felt weird sayin that, don’t think I’ve asked someone to follow me on insta since I was like 13😂 but my insta is milliescott2
Alexrouse1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by User183861)
Looking for anyone going to edin this September, I’m doing animal science but tbh I’m just looking for anyone that’s even studying at Edinburgh cause I’m struggling to find anyone x
I’m not going to Edinburgh but going to sruc oatridge, if you want to, ping me a message - my snaps the same as my TSR x
Laurenbarton2001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey, glad I found someone else doing animal science in Edinburgh , have you been able to find accommodation, I still don’t know where to stay x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads