The Student Room Group

Think Big Scholarship

Any Think Big Scholarship Applicants for University of Bristol?

Scroll to see replies

here i am
Me too
Anyone Think big postgraduate scholarship?
Reply 4
Yup undergrad here!
Did anyone receive the scholarship?
Reply 6
they said its delayed till april 29th, so we’ll hear back soon!
Original post by yhmchuu
they said its delayed till april 29th, so we’ll hear back soon!

sure!o I'm really anxious though
Reply 8
Hey! I just got a postgraduate think big scholarship this morning. Best of luck to everyone applying! has anyone else heard back?
Original post by nor1993
Hey! I just got a postgraduate think big scholarship this morning. Best of luck to everyone applying! has anyone else heard back?

Congratulations!
I also applied for undergrad scholarship but haven't heard anything yet.
I haven't heard anything yet for the undergrad. Keeping fingers crossed through!!
Same here!! haven't heard of anything, they said it's by 29th tho;((
same here, nothing till now
Same here, haven’t heard anything yet
Has anyone else heard anything from Bristol regarding the scholarship?
I haven't yet. But I just attended a webinar from Bristol where I asked them when we would receive our decisions. They said they will inform successful undergrad candidates "soon".
Reply 17
Original post by Esta0202
I haven't yet. But I just attended a webinar from Bristol where I asked them when we would receive our decisions. They said they will inform successful undergrad candidates "soon".

thank you for asking! from looking at last year’s thread i’m assuming by 5pm uk time?
Got the email just now for Think Big Postgrad!!! So excited but also worried about how the situation will be by September. Congrats to everyone else who has been awarded (:
Original post by yhmchuu
thank you for asking! from looking at last year’s thread i’m assuming by 5pm uk time?

I am guessing so? But also one of the staff members said “we will inform you by tomorrow the 29th of April” when in fact today is the 29th. I was confused by this as well. However they said candidates who did not receive a scholarship might get automatically considered for the 2nd round(results posted by July 10th as long as you accept Bristol as one of your choices). Additionally they also said for undergrad 5 candidates will receive the 10k p.a and 10 for the 5k p.a award. :smile:

Quick Reply