LJMU MSc Cosmetic Science, Greenwich University Formulation science, KCL

Watch
Sophi2a
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi! I got a conditional offer from LJMU MSc Cosmetic sicence. I have a bachelor's degree in cosmetic sicence as well. I'm an international student and I want to work in the cosmetic industry in the UK. However, I have some concerns regarding what is the best option/way for myself to get a job as cosmetic researcher/marketer in the UK..I also applied for formulation science in the University of Greenwich and MSc international marketing at King's college london. I got a conditional offer from Greenwich and not yet from King's.What do you guys know/think about studying at LJMU/ Greenwich/ King's ?Which university would you guys choose if those are the three options? and do you guys think those degrees will be beneficial? I also want to know how the courses are if any of you are familiar.Thank you!
Just R
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sophi2a)
Hi! I got a conditional offer from LJMU MSc Cosmetic sicence. I have a bachelor's degree in cosmetic sicence as well. I'm an international student and I want to work in the cosmetic industry in the UK. However, I have some concerns regarding what is the best option/way for myself to get a job as cosmetic researcher/marketer in the UK..I also applied for formulation science in the University of Greenwich and MSc international marketing at King's college london. I got a conditional offer from Greenwich and not yet from King's.What do you guys know/think about studying at LJMU/ Greenwich/ King's ?Which university would you guys choose if those are the three options? and do you guys think those degrees will be beneficial? I also want to know how the courses are if any of you are familiar.Thank you!
Hey if you're still around lol.

I can't answer your question but I have some questions to ask since I would like to study the same thing.

What uni did you study your cosmetic science Bsc?

What was the teaching like and why?

How were you tested?

Was it easy to keep on top of the work?

Would you recommend it?
gaia2019
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Just R)
Hey if you're still around lol.

I can't answer your question but I have some questions to ask since I would like to study the same thing.

What uni did you study your cosmetic science Bsc?

What was the teaching like and why?

How were you tested?

Was it easy to keep on top of the work?

Would you recommend it?
hey I would like to know about university as I was planning same cosmatic science
what you're doing in studies and where you're planning to go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (73)
12.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (143)
24.16%
Live streaming events (51)
8.61%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.29%
A uni comparison tool (138)
23.31%
An in-person event when available (132)
22.3%