The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Art Student Accomodation

I got both offers for CSM (Central Saint Martins) and LCC (London College of Communication) and I'm debating on which one to go to.

I really need some tips on whether I should get a private flat? If that's what it is, or get a student accommodation. Which one is cheaper or more beneficial?

If anyone is in the same position as me, please let me know! As I am really nervous.

I would say I am 60% with CSM and 40% with LCC.
Original post by David Ly
I got both offers for CSM (Central Saint Martins) and LCC (London College of Communication) and I'm debating on which one to go to.

I really need some tips on whether I should get a private flat? If that's what it is, or get a student accommodation. Which one is cheaper or more beneficial?

If anyone is in the same position as me, please let me know! As I am really nervous.

I would say I am 60% with CSM and 40% with LCC.

Hey yes I am in the same position!
Which courses did you the offers for?
Haven't thought anything of accommodation yet though!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
For Central Saint Martins is Graphic Communication and LCC is Graphic and Media Design.I gave it some thought and I think I am going to CSM. Still not 100% though, do you know if in accommodation I share rooms with someone or I get my own room?It sounds exciting but I'm nervous 🥴
Original post by David Ly
For Central Saint Martins is Graphic Communication and LCC is Graphic and Media Design.I gave it some thought and I think I am going to CSM. Still not 100% though, do you know if in accommodation I share rooms with someone or I get my own room?It sounds exciting but I'm nervous 🥴

Hello! Did you apply for MA Graphic Communication Design or BA?
Reply 4
I've applied for BA Graphic Communication Design. I hope someone is on the same page as me 🥴🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending