The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford

Hello, so I'm hoping to go to University of Bradford this year in September, could someone tell me how is in the uni and city?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, so I'm hoping to go to University of Bradford this year in September, could someone tell me how is in the uni and city?

Hello :smile:

How are you? I hope you're keeping safe and well.

If you'd like to chat to some of our current students about their experiences of being a student at Bradford and city life, you can do so here.

You can also find more about the university and city here.

Some of our students create content for us which showcases student life and the city, you can find the blogs here and social media takeovers here. (See our Instagram highlights for student takeovers).

Hope this helps :biggrin:

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi, I am a first year adult nursing student at the University of Bradford. I'n nearly towards the end of first year. What course are you looking to do?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by University of Bradford
Hello :smile:

How are you? I hope you're keeping safe and well.

If you'd like to chat to some of our current students about their experiences of being a student at Bradford and city life, you can do so here.

You can also find more about the university and city here.

Some of our students create content for us which showcases student life and the city, you can find the blogs here and social media takeovers here. (See our Instagram highlights for student takeovers).

Hope this helps :biggrin:

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Becky

Thank you for the reply :smile:

Original post by Arzoo Imran
Hi, I am a first year adult nursing student at the University of Bradford. I'n nearly towards the end of first year. What course are you looking to do?

Hi, I am looking to do Chemical Engineering. Are you enjoying the uni and the city ?? :smile:
(Btw I'm the Anonymous guy that started the thread, don't know why it was anonymous lool)
Original post by Pedro Dias
Thank you for the reply :smile:

Hi, I am looking to do Chemical Engineering. Are you enjoying the uni and the city ?? :smile:
(Btw I'm the Anonymous guy that started the thread, don't know why it was anonymous lool)

Hi, everyone has different perspectives, but for me the Uni is amazing. There are a diverse range of people and the University dinner canteen serves delicious and healthy food from all cultures. There are nearly always some events going on in student central which is past the library if u want to get involved.
The University is close to town centre where you can shop and opposite it, there is a subways and many other little restaurants where you can get food from if you wish to eat out.

Everyone is really helpful and I haven't met anyone that has made me feel uncomfortable while being at Uni.

Bradford is a mostly asian community (Asian meaning pakistani, indian), but there are people from other ethnic xommunities as well. However, at Uni, everywhere you look, you will see diversity, which is my favourite thing about Uni.

I'm don't know anyone from or anything about chemical engineering, but the University has lecturers that are very knowledgeable and have many years of experience in there roles, so trust them, but make sure you put effort in as well.

If you have any questions, then please feel free to ask.
Hi, everyone has different perspectives, but for me the Uni is amazing. There are a diverse range of people and the University dinner canteen serves delicious and healthy food from all cultures. There are nearly always some events going on in student central which is past the library if u want to get involved.
The University is close to town centre where you can shop and opposite it, there is a subways and many other little restaurants where you can get food from if you wish to eat out.

Everyone is really helpful and I haven't met anyone that has made me feel uncomfortable while being at Uni.

Bradford is a mostly asian community (Asian meaning pakistani, indian), but there are people from other ethnic xommunities as well. However, at Uni, everywhere you look, you will see diversity, which is my favourite thing about Uni.

I'm don't know anyone from or anything about chemical engineering, but the University has lecturers that are very knowledgeable and have many years of experience in there roles, so trust them, but make sure you put effort in as well.

If you have any questions, then please feel free to ask.

Thank you, that seems really nice :smile:
Btw is there any men's volleyball club?? And (if yes) do they play like in some "league"?
Hi, I'm don't go to Bradford Uni but I do live there, it is a very diverse city, as mentioned before and you will never be short of new foods to try :smile:

I don't know if the uni has a volleyball club (my guess would be yes) but I do know there is a local volleyball league you could get involved in if the uni didn't have one
Original post by Becca216
Hi, I'm don't go to Bradford Uni but I do live there, it is a very diverse city, as mentioned before and you will never be short of new foods to try :smile:

I don't know if the uni has a volleyball club (my guess would be yes) but I do know there is a local volleyball league you could get involved in if the uni didn't have one

Hey x ,

I think uni has volleyball club :smile:
Original post by Becca216

Oh that's really nice :biggrin: thank you
Nice, thank you too Mikey
(edited 3 years ago)
Oh that's really nice :biggrin: thank you
Nice, thank you too Mikey

In which year do ya study ? X
Original post by Mikeytxx21
In which year do ya study ? X

I'm going to the first year at uni this September.
I'm going to the first year at uni this September.

Aw cool
Thank you, that seems really nice :smile:
Btw is there any men's volleyball club?? And (if yes) do they play like in some "league"?

Type University of bradford student central societies and you will find different events and clubs.
Type University of bradford student central societies and you will find different events and clubs.

Ok thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending