Thor Odinson
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I have to choose an idea to do a 3000 word essay on. The main thing is tthat it has to cover 100 years of history. I really want to do it on America yet i am struggling to find ideas on what to do. My ideas so far have been: Conflict in the world between 1910-2020, Rise of America between 1910-2020, Americas Rise in Independence 1776-1876, Americas change in 1920-2020. Has anyone got any other Essay ideas i havent thought off.
Raspberry2003
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I was going to do this question for my Alevel History coursework but found something else so I don't know if this helps:
"America citizens played a more vital role in securing black civil rights than American presidents during the years 1863-1965." Do you agree with this statement?
Raspberry2003
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Raspberry2003)
I was going to do this question for my Alevel History coursework but found something else so I don't know if this helps:
"America citizens played a more vital role in securing black civil rights than American presidents during the years 1863-1965." Do you agree with this statement?
sorry forgot to add, this includes stuff about Martin Luther King, Rosa parks and the Emancipation edict etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.78%
I'm not sure (44)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.85%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.56%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.47%

Watched Threads