Size:  159.0 KB
This is what I’ve been assigned
Lucy.3452
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by User4322)
I will message you back tomorrow with everything you need to know for every criteria and how to lay it out
Thank you so much !
Lucy.3452
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Apologies for the late response but this is what you need to do for every criteria:

p6; Use page 44 to 47 to help you. (i.e. Ben who has downs syndrome needs different agencies such as the CCQ to meet his needs so that they get high quality care etc.)

p7; Use page 47 to 48 to help you (i.e. the role of the speech therapist for a child with autism is to...) make sure that you choose an example of a specific individual you would want to talk about as you would need this later on (i.e. a 11 year old child with autism)
p8; Use page 54 to help you (i.e. professionals manage information to oher professionals by...)

m5; For this part, explain why the individuals in your case will need multi-disciplinary team working for them (i.e. Rebecca needs multi-disciplinary teams such as …. To provide high quality care for her or to support her throughout her day to day life (think of as many benefits as you can)

Use page 47 to 49 for guidance

m6; For this, talk about how legislation such as the data protection act and codes of practice such as the 6Cs can impact a multi-disciplinary team (go to page 57 for list of legislation and codes of practice) for example, if the someone in the multidisciplinary team doesn’t follow the data protection act by talking to you multidisciplinary team in a public space they’re sharing information to other people and breaking the data protection act (tip in page 57 that shows a table think of how breaking these legislations can impact each act or code of practice)

Use page 50 to 57 for guidance

D3; For this explain WHY professionals need to work together to manage information and maintain confidentiality while also meet individual’s needs (the case studies). For example, professionals must work together to maintain information and confidentiality about Sam because he’s a vulnerable child with abusive parents they should do this by the multidisciplinary team having meetings in private, storing information where nobody can see and making him anonymous by referring to him as Childs A, by doing this they are following the data protection Act and the CCQ code of practice they are also keeping Sam safe from his parents

Use page 50 to 57 for guidance

d4; For this part treat this like a conclusion. Explain why multi-agency and multidisciplinary are important and how they can meet the support needs of individuals in general by going through your previous points and mentioning your case study (For example, multi-agency and multidisciplinary teams are important for supporting Rebecca’s needs because….)

Credits to Starlight15
Thank you so much and do you mean CCG because my agencies are CCG, health and well being boards, educational health care plan, nhs, the voluntary sector and local authority & education services
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Lucy.3452)
Thank you so much and do you mean CCG because my agencies are CCG, health and well being boards, educational health care plan, nhs, the voluntary sector and local authority & education services
Yes I meant CCG my bad I'll edit it in my other thread
Daniella18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
yes sure what do you need help
Hi can you help me with the assignment unit 5? I kinds left it a bit late as this virus and forgot a bit about it now only got 2 days to do the whole thing
Starlight15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Daniella18)
Hi can you help me with the assignment unit 5? I kinds left it a bit late as this virus and forgot a bit about it now only got 2 days to do the whole thing
Hey is too late for me to help you? Or can I still help?
ceeleoni
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
is this the brief for task 2 ?
Starlight15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ceeleoni)
is this the brief for task 2 ?
It's for bothe task one and two task one is at the top and task two is at the bottom you can see the heading for each in bold
thunderbeejimin
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi i need help
Starlight15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thunderbeejimin)
hi i need help
Which part do you need help with?
thunderbeejimin
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Task 2 D1 and D3
Starlight15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thunderbeejimin)
Task 2 D1 and D3
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...2#post86927092

I've made a guide for unit 5 and I hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (382)
14.84%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (285)
11.07%
Lack of purpose or motivation (363)
14.1%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (120)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (156)
6.06%
Loneliness (218)
8.47%
Financial worries (95)
3.69%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (135)
5.24%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (225)
8.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (243)
9.44%

Watched Threads