Airbus game based assessment arctic shores

Watch
wael.al-hajjaj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has completed the game-based assessment from arctic shores for airbus or another company. any tips?

i have to do the exam for airbus this week
thanks in advance
Aves 1212
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hello,I finished mine yesterday for Airbus, its so funny and mind ****ing........it took me close to 2 hours to complete it. At the end i downloaded the report for the assessment, got to say you mate it is so fun to read that report. I am still in shock after seeing that report and their assessment.
Last edited by Aves 1212; 11 months ago
wael.al-hajjaj
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Aves 1212)
Hello,I finished mine yesterday for Airbus, its so funny and mind ****ing........it took me close to 2 hours to complete it. At the end i downloaded the report for the assessment, got to say you mate it is so fun to read that report. I am still in shock after seeing that report and their assessment.
thanks for your reply bro, so can u plz tell me what kind of assessment they gave u , and should I prepare for it or no, and what about the score
Aves 1212
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by wael.al-hajjaj)
thanks for your reply bro, so can u plz tell me what kind of assessment they gave u , and should I prepare for it or no, and what about the score
Its just an vedio game with different different tasks, i seriously dont know how they judged. Score doesn't matter, its the report you get finally matters..
owenobrien20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by wael.al-hajjaj)
hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has completed the game-based assessment from arctic shores for airbus or another company. any tips?

i have to do the exam for airbus this week
thanks in advance
I done one for Prison Officer last night, I failed even though I passed the exact same test for my other job not long ago. It makes no sense how you’re judged of a stupid game 😂
dgranted
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi Owen, what score did you get? Just took the test for prison officer too and scored 7806... Although I've read it's not as much about your score, but your personality type, for example did you prefer to go fast on certain games rather than get a perfect score?Thanks,Dale.
sasha799
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by dgranted)
Hi Owen, what score did you get? Just took the test for prison officer too and scored 7806... Although I've read it's not as much about your score, but your personality type, for example did you prefer to go fast on certain games rather than get a perfect score?Thanks,Dale.
hi do you know of any sites that you can practice these tests please? thanks in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (80)
42.78%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (32)
17.11%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (72)
38.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.6%

Watched Threads