Online Msc in supply chain management - University of London ?

Watch
exlybris
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
There are some out there, but which online master in logistics and supply chain management is the best?
The ones I know so far are from:
University of Salford
University of Hull
University of London

The last one from University of London is the one that I have more interest in, as the modules look soooo interesting. Plus, its certified by CIPS. The downside is that its the first year they are running this Master, so there is no reviews anywhere ! Anyone who have got admited to this master, please tell your experience!!
Amylove123
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by exlybris)
There are some out there, but which online master in logistics and supply chain management is the best?
The ones I know so far are from:
University of Salford
University of Hull
University of London

The last one from University of London is the one that I have more interest in, as the modules look soooo interesting. Plus, its certified by CIPS. The downside is that its the first year they are running this Master, so there is no reviews anywhere ! Anyone who have got admited to this master, please tell your experience!!
Hi, I have applied to them as well. Like you I found the course outline fascinating. It is also double accredited by CIPS and CILT which is an advantage. I didn't bother with Salford and Hull as their online degrees are yet to gain accredition. Did you apply? I have an admission of Msc Procurement and Supply Chain.
DarleneWish
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Amylove123)
Hi, I have applied to them as well. Like you I found the course outline fascinating. It is also double accredited by CIPS and CILT which is an advantage. I didn't bother with Salford and Hull as their online degrees are yet to gain accredition. Did you apply? I have an admission of Msc Procurement and Supply Chain.
When do you begin the course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (4)
6.15%
October 2021 (38)
58.46%
November 2021 (8)
12.31%
December 2021 (6)
9.23%
January 2021 (5)
7.69%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (2)
3.08%