Do all men cheat on their partners ??

Watch
Hannahzx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Every girl I know has been cheated on , any girl I meet also speaks about being cheated on so are there any loyal men out there . I feel as though if a man gets the opportunity to cheat he will take it . I’ve seen some of the most beautiful women get cheated on and I find it shocking . Why is it so rare to find loyalty ??
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Obviously, no.
Theloniouss
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Literally every single man has cheated on all of his girlfriends or is willing to. Without exception.
Hannahzx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Knortfoxx)
Literally every single man has cheated on all of his girlfriends or is willing to. Without exception.
why do you say that ?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Hannahzx)
why do you say that ?
Wooosh
TheOnlyIzzy
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’ve been with my boyfriend over two years now, since we were 18, and neither of us has ever cheated
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
why do you say that ?
Because men bad, of course.
Cryoraptor
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by TheOnlyIzzy)
I’ve been with my boyfriend over two years now, since we were 18, and neither of us has ever cheated
Inb4 you find out he's cheated
AD490995
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If you look up the statistics posted in many studies, you’ll actually find that women are more likely to cheat than men. So you’re utterly wrong. Your small group of friends who likely have similarities are not a representative sample of the whole population.
OriC13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’ve seen some of the most beautiful women get cheated on and I find it shocking . Why is it so rare to find loyalty ??
Maybe because you seem to equate a good person/girlfriend to physicality rather than personality

Aka if the only common thread in everything going wrong is you, you're the problem.:ms:
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No
Hannahzx
Rep:
?
(Original post by AD490995)
If you look up the statistics posted in many studies, you’ll actually find that women are more likely to cheat than men. So you’re utterly wrong. Your small group of friends who likely have similarities are not a representative sample of the whole population.
Where did you find this statistic?? not only people I know but people I’ve met and I’ve interacted with a lot of people . Even what I see all over social media , men getting exposed for cheating on their partners. It’s everywhere . Even my father cheated on my mother and I’ve never expected that from him because he comes across as a nice guy. If my own father who is supposed to be one of the good guys cheated then how am I meant to have faith in the rest ??
Hannahzx
Rep:
?
(Original post by OriC13)
Maybe because you seem to equate a good person/girlfriend to physicality rather than personality

Aka if the only common thread in everything going wrong is you, you're the problem.:ms:
I don’t equate a good partner to physicality but society clearly does
AD490995
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Like I said, from many studies. I can’t be bothered to cite them all now but if you type it into google you’ll see. Also you clearly have no knowledge of statistics. The people you interact with and the people in your family all have similar characteristics by nature, therefore you can’t generalise to the whole population. And your point about social media is untrue. I do indeed see men being exposed, but I also hear about women being exposed. Not only last week was a female twitch streamer exposed for cheating on her bf with her boss!
AD490995
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Where did you find this statistic?? not only people I know but people I’ve met and I’ve interacted with a lot of people . Even what I see all over social media , men getting exposed for cheating on their partners. It’s everywhere . Even my father cheated on my mother and I’ve never expected that from him because he comes across as a nice guy. If my own father who is supposed to be one of the good guys cheated then how am I meant to have faith in the
Like I said, from many studies. I can’t be bothered to cite them all now but if you type it into google you’ll see. Also you clearly have no knowledge of statistics. The people you interact with and the people in your family all have similar characteristics by nature, therefore you can’t generalise to the whole population. And your point about social media is untrue. I do indeed see men being exposed, but I also hear about women being exposed. Not only last week was a female twitch streamer exposed for cheating on her bf with her boss!
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Can we get an f in chat for Carson
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
That's a big statement.

Although there is a sharp rise in female promiscuity (and promiscuity in general), I do not think women outdo men. I need to see to believe.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Excuse me?
You mentioned the Carson situation?
AD490995
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
You mentioned the Carson situation?
Oh yeah what the hell😂 Sorry bout that 😅
AD490995
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
That's a big statement.

Although there is a sharp rise in female promiscuity (and promiscuity in general), I do not think women outdo men. I need to see to believe.
Well look up a few studies and you will 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.8%
I'm not sure (16)
3.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (150)
33.63%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.79%
I'm not a current university student (206)
46.19%

Watched Threads