Rank these unis! Need help pls

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Bristol vs Ucl vs Nottingham vs Warwick vs Birmingham

pls can someone rank the unis in terms of general student satisfaction, eg how much fun student generally have and how much they enjoy student life there, city/nightlife, things to do etc etc..

Alternatively, could anyone with experience at any of these unis tell me what they found fun/can do in the regions?

not interested in course specifics, thanks!
asjad_naqvi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bristol vs Ucl vs Nottingham vs Warwick vs Birmingham

pls can someone rank the unis in terms of general student satisfaction, eg how much fun student generally have and how much they enjoy student life there, city/nightlife, things to do etc etc..

Alternatively, could anyone with experience at any of these unis tell me what they found fun/can do in the regions?

not interested in course specifics, thanks!
Depends on what you enjoy, london nightlife is obviously top but is also very expensive(Im a Londoner so first hand experience!)Ucl has reasonable student sat for a top Russel uni as well. You asking this makes me think your from outside london so id suggest spending the next 3/4 years of your life here. Unbiased by the way I should be off to leeds this sep hopefully
Last edited by asjad_naqvi; 9 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by asjad_naqvi)
Depends on what you enjoy, london nightlife is obviously top but is also very expensive(Im a Londoner so first hand experience!)Ucl has reasonable student sat for a top Russel uni as well. You asking this makes me think your from outside london so id suggest spending the next 3/4 years of your life here. Unbiased by the way I should be off to leeds this sep hopefully
ahh, thanks for the info, london indeed does seem like a good place to study, although cost is a big thing!
thats why people recommend to me the midlands? which also has good nightlife and is perhaps cheaper in many ways?
thanks for the help and good luck!
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
ahh, thanks for the info, london indeed does seem like a good place to study, although cost is a big thing!
thats why people recommend to me the midlands? which also has good nightlife and is perhaps cheaper in many ways?
London has the absolute rock-bottom, worst nightlife, also first hand experience.

=1. Nottingham
=1. Bristol
3. Birmingham
>>>
4. Warwick
>>>
5. UCL
JGoosey2002
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m not at uni but looked at 3 of these

I’d go bris, Notts, Birmingham,warwick, ucl for nightlife from what I’ve heard.

It’s not like it’s LSE tho, you’ll be able to have fun at them all if you find t he right ppl. Also, I’d say the top the are especially good so don’t think because the others are bottom they’re AWFUL. The top 3 are arguably in the 3 best places to be a student
asjad_naqvi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You get a larger maintenance loan if going uni. in london to help cover rent by the way
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
UCL!!! London is sick
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (68)
17.94%
No one else does (120)
31.66%
I'm embarrassed about my background (41)
10.82%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (128)
33.77%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.58%
I don't have a camera (9)
2.37%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.85%

Watched Threads