New Vision University Georgia 2020

Watch
Stell1989
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey!
I’m starting my medical degree at NVU in September and just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same position so we can chat! 😁
Tzar_brina
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I've applied for the summer BSc route but I'm scared if I'll actually be able to come back to the UK to work as a doctor as there's no information on recent graduates. I'm wondering if anyone else applying feels the same?
F1230
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Stell1989)
Hey!
I’m starting my medical degree at NVU in September and just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same position so we can chat! 😁
Hey ! Im starting too through Study medicine Europe.
Are you with them or direct application?
MedicChoice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Tzabrina)
Hi, I've applied for the summer BSc route but I'm scared if I'll actually be able to come back to the UK to work as a doctor as there's no information on recent graduates. I'm wondering if anyone else applying feels the same?
Hi, I am in the same boat. I am interested to start this month but not too sure as it’s not GMC approved yet. Do you think it’s worth the risk and money?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise