The Student Room Group

Selling all A level materials

Hello everyone,

I used to study A level psychology, A level English lit and lang, A level business studies, and A level Portuguese.

I have booklets for all the OCR English Lang and Lit course, including an annotated Street Car, the rest are mainly information booklets on the books and poems by Blake. I have a brand new anthology clean from annotation and things fall apart, my streetcar book is abit old but I can sell that too if your interested.

Business materials are all booklets with all the content necessary to know over the span of the two year course, including one business edexcel textbook.

Psychology edexcel is mainly just an AS illuminate textbook and some booklets for AS.

If anyone is interested in purchasing my annotated materials or anything else for these subjects, let me know. It can be useful for you to get a head start for next year A levels and make the most of your free time at home right now. Get in touch :smile:
You can can in notes into stuvia and try to earn some money off of that if you want as well!

Quick Reply

Latest