The Student Room Group

Did I take it too far?

About a year ago I let off a stink bomb at this guys funeral in the crem bit as we was all walking out, and before you all have a go at me he really wasn't a nice person at all, hated by most which is why I did it.

I never said this out in the open obviously as I would probably get beaten up but I am also glad he got cancer, I wouldn't wish this on anyone else of course but he was a really horrible person.

Did I take things too far by doing this? a year later I am thinking I did and am feeling a tiny bit guilty. I feel he's watching down on me and I can't sleep at night, although I don't think I believe in ghosts I get scared... I keep having dreams about him.
(edited 3 years ago)
bump
Reply 3
2/10 bad troll.
Reply 4
Original post by Wondering572
8/10 judgemental prick.

Just because your life is probably drab and boring it doesn't mean that things you haven't seen occur in your life are troll posts. I'm more than sure I've seen you post that same comment on various other posts throughout the past year I've been using this forum. Maybe get a life instead of sitting on here 24/7 accusing every post you don't find believable as a troll.

1/10, upset troll
Original post by Napp
1/10, upset troll

Where does the post ask you to answer if I'm a troll or not? Your input isn't wanted or needed.
How bad of a guy are talking about? What did he do that's so bad?
Original post by An_onamousse
How bad of a guy are talking about? What did he do that's so bad?

He used to do things like steal charity tins
Original post by Wondering572
He used to do things like steal charity tins

:confused:Is that it? Like that's bad, but not stink bomb a their funeral bad
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest