The Student Room Group

need new friends

let’s make new friends here and make lockdown a little less boring?
i’m starting uni this september in the uk and would love to make friends before uni starts:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, hopefully, ill be starting uni this September/October too. What uni are you hoping to go to?
Reply 2
hey, haven’t made a decision yet but nottingham trent, most probably. what about you?
Reply 3
Warwick is my firm and Nottingham is my insurance. What are you studying?
Reply 4
oh, that’s great! i wish to study fashion design, so i’ll probably be doing a foundation at nottingham trent for a year and then BA in London, or maybe BA straightaway at middlesex (which i think won’t be a good choice). what are you planning to study??
Reply 5
Wow, that's so interesting. I'm going to study maths. I was first planning on doing a PhD but my mental health has decided 3 more years of education is plenty.
Reply 6
oh, maths, wow! yeah, three years of studying will be good enough. you’re also in last year of school?
Reply 7
Yeah, A levels were cancelled so now I'm just praying the hard work has paid off you get me. Do you study any other subjects or just fashion or textiles?
Reply 8
no, i have never studied fashion or textiles before but did have art as a subject in school along with other subjects, that’s why i think a foundation would be good before BA. i had english, history, political science, psychology and art for the past two years at school, and had maths, science and computer also before that. what about you?
Reply 9
All of those subjects as A Levels or is it a different system? I take Maths, Further Maths PHysics and Geo.
Reply 10
a different system
Original post by mahek2503
a different system

Ah ok I thought 5 a levels you would have to be a super human lol. Wanna message on a different platform?
Reply 12
yeah, sure! are you on instagram?
Yep it’s: xxmollee
Reply 14
sending you a request!
(edited 3 years ago)
Heyyy, I need new friends too, can I give you a follow? We can make a gc???
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
Heyyy, I need new friends too, can I give you a follow? We can make a gc???

sureeee. do drop your username so that i can accept your request.
Reply 17
Any creative students or students staying in The Maltings? Also I CANNOT wait for freshers!
Reply 18
Original post by LoisMia
Any creative students or students staying in The Maltings? Also I CANNOT wait for freshers!

you're talking in reference to NTU? i'll be doing a foundation course in design there so freshers for me will sadly happen next year, i believe.
Reply 19
Original post by mahek2503
you're talking in reference to NTU? i'll be doing a foundation course in design there so freshers for me will sadly happen next year, i believe.

Im doing a BA in animation at NTU. ahh so are you doing a course at NTU this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending