The Student Room Group

Being left on delivered for ages.

So I met this girl on tinder 3 weeks ago and due to the current situation we are yet to meet up. I send her snaps throughout the day and she’ll leave me on delivered for like 6 hours during the day. We go through spells when at night she’ll reply after like 1 minute and we then go back and forth for like 15 minutes and then she just stops and leaves me on delivered for ages like 15 hours. It’s annoying because I know she’s online and just deciding not to open them I know some people see it as toxic but I check her snap score and it increases like 100-300 per day when not opening my snaps. I’m starting to think she doesn’t like me and then she goes ahead and sends me stuff on Instagram but won’t reply to my messages back when I respond to what she sent. Is she sending mix signals or am I overthinking the whole situation.
If she wasn't interested she could easily ignore you or blank you, so take that as a positive. Do you ever go online and not reply to her? Sometimes people are busy or have other things going on in their lives.

I do this sometimes. If it's something quick to reply to then I will. Longer messages I sometimes leave longer, as need to actually think about it.

If you are worried or think she's giving you mixed signals, just straight up ask her? How are her messages when she does reply? Check in to see how she feels, there might be things you are doing wrong too.
I mean when she replies she goes along and plays along with the conversation and her replies aren’t blank or harsh it seems like she’s interested. And in terms of the mixed signals I’m worried that if I ask her that she might think I’m coming off all dickish and behaving like the typical lad
Original post by AnonymousMe100
I mean when she replies she goes along and plays along with the conversation and her replies aren’t blank or harsh it seems like she’s interested. And in terms of the mixed signals I’m worried that if I ask her that she might think I’m coming off all dickish and behaving like the typical lad

I think if she wasn't interested her replies would be blunt.

Honestly coming from a girl, I would not think it a **** move if someone asked how me how i was feeling, it would make me more keen if a guy made clear exactly how he felt or what he wanted. It could be she also feels uncertain about how you are feeling too.
You can't expect someone, not even during lockdown, to talk to you all day. People like doing other things during the day, talk to other people, watch TV, whatever. You don't own 100% of someone's time just because you're talking to them. Dating is about patience, and if you're this needy so early on, you've no chance.

Latest

Trending

Trending