Want more information about this university?
Geekishx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey!
I was scrolling across TSR but couldn’t for the life of me find a thread for us law buddies at Kent. If you stumble across this thread please feel free to message because we’re all in the same boat and it’d be good for all of us to get to know each other beforehand I think👨*🎓
StudentRep Medway
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Geekishx)
Hey!
I was scrolling across TSR but couldn’t for the life of me find a thread for us law buddies at Kent. If you stumble across this thread please feel free to message because we’re all in the same boat and it’d be good for all of us to get to know each other beforehand I think👨*🎓
Hey!
So pleased to hear you've applied to study Law at Kent
In case you haven't seen it already, there is an Official Facebook group for all new applicants to Kent. There are lots of people on there also trying to find people who study the same subject as them so it could be a good place to find people Here's the link in case you'd like to join - Official University of Kent Freshers 2020-2021.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (76)
26.67%
No - I have already returned home (33)
11.58%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
20.35%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (87)
30.53%

Watched Threads