PS5 or Xbox Series X?

Watch
ThuggerThugger
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Im going to need to seriously sit down in a dark room for a week to decide which one to get. I’ve always been an Xbox man but tbh their exclusives are limited and not that great, whilst the PS has a wealth of great single player exclusives. The only real reason I have Xbox is because it offers the best value for money overall , Gamepass is seriously worth it.

Sony seem to be money hungry and charge premium prices whilst surprisingly Microsoft offer great deals so its a real catch 22. I was a big Gears of War fan back in the day yet Gears of war 5 is an awful game I couldn’t even finish it..
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'd probably go Series X simply because I've got the One S and don't want to buy my games again to play them on the next gen (given afaik both are said to be backwards compatible). For exclusives, Sony would always win because there aren't really any Xbox exclusives, only Microsoft exclusives, so a PS5 and decent gaming PC would have you covered on basically all bases
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads