The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL - Gender, Society and Representation MA

Hi,

I’ve submitted my application on February 29th to UCL’s Gender, Society and Representation MA and I still haven’t heard from them. Is this a bad sign? I’m really worried. Is there someone who has also applied to this master’s program? What was your experience and how long did it take for you to hear back from UCL?

Best of luck to you all and keep safe.

Thanks!
hi, I'm an undergraduate applicant, so I don't really know the deadlines for Masters. I think UCL is taking a long time for everyone so I would not worry too much even though it's frustrating as hell.
You can try emailing admissions but I doubt they'll answer given the amount of work they have rn...
best of luck with your application
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Thanks a lot. This really helps and I appreciate your response ! You’re right, I will try not to worry. Take care !
Original post by Didi6C
Hi,

I’ve submitted my application on February 29th to UCL’s Gender, Society and Representation MA and I still haven’t heard from them. Is this a bad sign? I’m really worried. Is there someone who has also applied to this master’s program? What was your experience and how long did it take for you to hear back from UCL?

Best of luck to you all and keep safe.

Thanks!

Hiya! My application was completed on the 31st of January and I didn't receive an offer till the 21st of this month so I wouldn't worry too much! They were definitely one of the slower places to respond! Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by pennyswitch
Hiya! My application was completed on the 31st of January and I didn't receive an offer till the 21st of this month so I wouldn't worry too much! They were definitely one of the slower places to respond! Good luck!

Hey there !
I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Well, that means, I may have to wait 3 more weeks yeah? I’ll try to not worry too much! I keep scrolling into my Yahoo mails and refreshing my online application (everyday!). Hopefully, the wait will soon come to an end !

Have a nice evening and thanks again !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending