student9645
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone remember the section A texts and questions from the 2019 English lang paper 2 for OCR. I was provided section B by my school before the pandemic and I have no way of contacting my school for section A
Ps. Yes I know they will be released in May but I’m getting an head start on revision and this would be really helpful
username5485512
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by student9645)
Does anyone remember the section A texts and questions from the 2019 English lang paper 2 for OCR. I was provided section B by my school before the pandemic and I have no way of contacting my school for section A
Ps. Yes I know they will be released in May but I’m getting an head start on revision and this would be really helpful
What was section B - what was the creative writing question ??
Max2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Please can I know questions for creating writing ocr 2019 ?
saint-student
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi does anyone have the OCR English Literature and Language 2019 GCSE paper?
Max2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by saint-student)
Hi does anyone have the OCR English Literature and Language 2019 GCSE paper?
Yes I do have 2019 Literature. I have given exam for Language few days back. For section B, In our school they asked us to write a story on Play ground ( which was 2019 topic I believe as I read it somewhere on this Forum). Another choice was to write article on Hobbies (I think that was 2020 topic but not sure).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (14)
17.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (23)
28.05%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (8)
9.76%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (8)
9.76%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
6.1%
I think it's an unfair expectation (22)
26.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.44%

Watched Threads