Purplemonkeys
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Do any Year 10s need help with their work? I'm a year 11 who was studying RE, Maths, Combined Science, English language, French, History, Drama and Spanish.

I did my English Literature GCSE when I was in Year 10 myself, last May, and got a 9.

In my mocks, I got the following:
English Language-9
History-9
Drama-8
RE-8
French-7
Spanish-5 (I did it from scratch from the start of Year 10, so I did the KS3 stuff all in Year 10).
Double science-5-4
Maths-4

I'm willing to help people with Drama, English Literature, English Language, History, RE and French, but not with Maths, Science or Spanish as they're my weaker points.

If you need help or advice, message me on here.

L x
Lol83
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Purplemonkeys)
Do any Year 10s need help with their work? I'm a year 11 who was studying RE, Maths, Combined Science, English language, French, History, Drama and Spanish.

I did my English Literature GCSE when I was in Year 10 myself, last May, and got a 9.

In my mocks, I got the following:
English Language-9
History-9
Drama-8
RE-8
French-7
Spanish-5 (I did it from scratch from the start of Year 10, so I did the KS3 stuff all in Year 10).
Double science-5-4
Maths-4

I'm willing to help people with Drama, English Literature, English Language, History, RE and French, but not with Maths, Science or Spanish as they're my weaker points.

If you need help or advice, message me on here.

L x
Hi I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with my GCSE Drama. I'm currently in year 10. Just wondering if you did DNA by Dennis Kelly as your play?
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
guess you could support some of the Y10's in the current Y10 chat thread?
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Lol83)
Hi I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with my GCSE Drama. I'm currently in year 10. Just wondering if you did DNA by Dennis Kelly as your play?
Yes we did! I'd be more than happy to help you with it (:
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
guess you could support some of the Y10's in the current Y10 chat thread?
Sure, I'll make sure to check it out!
aaa24
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi how did you revise for English literature and Language?
Sid10199
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I would be really grateful if you could help me improve my English literature essays, I’m going to go in yr11 next year. I would really appreciate any help.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You can help out some threads on the Study Forum here : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (622)
41.44%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (306)
20.39%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.53%

Watched Threads