The Student Room Group

Any years 10s need help?

Do any Year 10s need help with their work? I'm a year 11 who was studying RE, Maths, Combined Science, English language, French, History, Drama and Spanish.

I did my English Literature GCSE when I was in Year 10 myself, last May, and got a 9.

In my mocks, I got the following:
English Language-9
History-9
Drama-8
RE-8
French-7
Spanish-5 (I did it from scratch from the start of Year 10, so I did the KS3 stuff all in Year 10).
Double science-5-4
Maths-4

I'm willing to help people with Drama, English Literature, English Language, History, RE and French, but not with Maths, Science or Spanish as they're my weaker points.

If you need help or advice, message me on here.

L x
Reply 1
Original post by Purplemonkeys
Do any Year 10s need help with their work? I'm a year 11 who was studying RE, Maths, Combined Science, English language, French, History, Drama and Spanish.

I did my English Literature GCSE when I was in Year 10 myself, last May, and got a 9.

In my mocks, I got the following:
English Language-9
History-9
Drama-8
RE-8
French-7
Spanish-5 (I did it from scratch from the start of Year 10, so I did the KS3 stuff all in Year 10).
Double science-5-4
Maths-4

I'm willing to help people with Drama, English Literature, English Language, History, RE and French, but not with Maths, Science or Spanish as they're my weaker points.

If you need help or advice, message me on here.

L x

Hi I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with my GCSE Drama. I'm currently in year 10. Just wondering if you did DNA by Dennis Kelly as your play?
guess you could support some of the Y10's in the current Y10 chat thread?
Original post by Lol83
Hi I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with my GCSE Drama. I'm currently in year 10. Just wondering if you did DNA by Dennis Kelly as your play?

Yes we did! I'd be more than happy to help you with it (:
Original post by 1st superstar
guess you could support some of the Y10's in the current Y10 chat thread?

Sure, I'll make sure to check it out!
Hi how did you revise for English literature and Language?
Reply 6
Hi I would be really grateful if you could help me improve my English literature essays, I’m going to go in yr11 next year. I would really appreciate any help.
You can help out some threads on the Study Forum here :biggrin:: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Quick Reply