EthanSPR
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi to anyone reading this I am kinda stuck and confused because there are two options to take or become a paramedic (Science)
Firstly I can either do a alevels and go to uni if I get accepted or apply as a student paramedic which would be the best option for my career?

Is it worth going to university or is it better to apply as a student paramedic and train with them ? I am a bit stressed any help will be so beneficial.
EthanSPR
Rep:
?
I am wanting some help with the following titles if u can please do.
EthanSPR
Rep:
?
Iesytn to study paramedic science either at uni or apply directly I know that u need some health care experience so I am going to try and join a first aid / class however what the best way to go?

I am wanting to know if i should go to college or do a levels?
What a level or College courses?
Do I go to uni or apply?

Any help would be grateful please.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EthanSPR)
x
Hello there :hello:
Please don't make multiple threads on the same topic.
Instead, just make one thread in the relevant forum and then if you don't get any responses after a few hours, you can just simply post in it so more people see it!
I have merged your posts together and put them in a thread in health and emergency services careers.
I hope this helps you get more responses,
best wishes,
Cheese :bump:
BlueLightDriver
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EthanSPR)
Hi to anyone reading this I am kinda stuck and confused because there are two options to take or become a paramedic (Science)
Firstly I can either do a alevels and go to uni if I get accepted or apply as a student paramedic which would be the best option for my career?

Is it worth going to university or is it better to apply as a student paramedic and train with them ? I am a bit stressed any help will be so beneficial.
Strictly, neither is better. Applying to uni is loads more expensive because you pay the fees whereas if you train on the job they pay fees and pay you wages. However, you still need qualications to go the Trust route because that makes it very competitive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (38)
28.36%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.96%
No I am happy with my choice (74)
55.22%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
7.46%

Watched Threads