The Student Room Group

GCSE/A-level Revision in Lockdown

Hi, (just curious)

Is anyone still revising for their GCSES/A-level exams to be taken in the autumn term instead?

Just wanted to know everyone's perspectives on how much time you put in, if any at all, and how you have organised your daily routines during lockdown. Especially as since a lot of people I know have thrown out their revision materials and essentially settled with the idea of predicted grades.
hey, i am still revising for a few subjects that i think i will want to resit in autumn

my day usually starts off with two zoom classes and then just puts me in the right state to get work done.

if you haven’t got any classes and haven’t done any revision since we’ve been off, i’d recommend you to start waking up at a regular time and going to bed (basically getting enough sleep). i would also say to make a rough plan out of what you what to cover on each day, eg./ i made a revision timetables so that i can get my science and history revision done in time so now i’m just following what i had written to do on but i’m ignoring the dates.
Reply 2
Original post by spacingoutagainx
hey, i am still revising for a few subjects that i think i will want to resit in autumn

my day usually starts off with two zoom classes and then just puts me in the right state to get work done.

if you haven’t got any classes and haven’t done any revision since we’ve been off, i’d recommend you to start waking up at a regular time and going to bed (basically getting enough sleep). i would also say to make a rough plan out of what you what to cover on each day, eg./ i made a revision timetables so that i can get my science and history revision done in time so now i’m just following what i had written to do on but i’m ignoring the dates.

Hi, I appreciate the reply and the advice! :smile:
Original post by Whoareyou?
Hi, I appreciate the reply and the advice! :smile:

you’re welcomee
Reply 4
What are youse planning to resit

Quick Reply

Latest