csmerd156748
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Does anyone know what is happening with EPQ this year? Are they still being marked?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Probably
I'm doing one too
But I think they're going to push back the dates a but
Ask your teacher it might be different for different schools
NancarrowSunset
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
In my school the date we have to submit by is the same, and they are still being marked. It may be different for different schools, but I know that anyone doing their EPQ under AQA is very very likely to still be going ahead and being submitted and marked on the same date.

Hope this helps
neko no basu
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Does anyone know if we're going to get the preliminary marks back? I was told that we'd get our marks back in April/May and then you could appeal if you weren't happy with the marks. Has that all gone out of the window now?
NancarrowSunset
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'm not sending my EPQ off until mid July, and I've had since the beginning of the school year. How come everyone else has such a shot amount of time to do theirs?
neko no basu
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by NancarrowSunset)
I'm not sending my EPQ off until mid July, and I've had since the beginning of the school year. How come everyone else has such a shot amount of time to do theirs?
What year are you in? 12 or 13?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You can decide yourself
Some people are doing it where they give it in around march and other people are doing it in july. The only difference is that the july ones get their results later than the march people. So I'm doing the July one but I wont be able to put ny grade on my personal statement bc I get mine in January
If that made sense?
NancarrowSunset
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
You can decide yourself
Some people are doing it where they give it in around march and other people are doing it in july. The only difference is that the july ones get their results later than the march people. So I'm doing the July one but I wont be able to put ny grade on my personal statement bc I get mine in January
If that made sense?
Oh right that makes sense. Thank you!
NancarrowSunset
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by neko no basu)
What year are you in? 12 or 13?
I'm in year 12 currently
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I'm in year 12 currently
Same haha
replaythat
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by csmerd156748)
Does anyone know what is happening with EPQ this year? Are they still being marked?
They are going to be marked by your teachers and your teachers will rank, basically theyre gonna be marked in the same way as Yr11 and Yr 13 Exams.
replaythat
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by randomdude456)
Am I screwed for epq, I haven't started my essay (done a draft) yet or evaluated all my sources....
Do you want mine, for a price of course guaranteed to get you above B
Academicbee123
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by replaythat)
Do you want mine, for a price of course guaranteed to get you above B
Don’t do this. Exam boards take this very seriously and it’s not worth getting disqualified for your EPQ and possibly all other exams!
randomdude456
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Academicbee123)
Don’t do this. Exam boards take this very seriously and it’s not worth getting disqualified for your EPQ and possibly all other exams!
Yeh I wouldn’t even do this , it’s fine it’s not hard to write an essay in a week anyways
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Academicbee123)
Yeah you're right
They disqualify you from everything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (88)
13.92%
I'm not sure (30)
4.75%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (198)
31.33%
I have already dropped out (14)
2.22%
I'm not a current university student (302)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed