What is your most embarrassing moment ??

Watch
Hannahzx
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve had way too many 😅
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
When I replied to this thread

Hannahzx
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)
When I replied to this thread

Rude 😭😭
Blueclueless
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I hit a plumber with a bat because I didn’t know he’d be in the house and I thought he was trying to rob me (the rest of my fam where out and my dad gave him a key to let himself in)
Hannahzx
Rep:
(Original post by Blueclueless)
I hit a plumber with a bat because I didn’t know he’d be in the house and I thought he was trying to rob me (the rest of my fam where out and my dad gave him a key to let himself in)
Are you serious ?? that’s hilarious
username5027880
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
OMG, that is so funny, poor plumber, did he report you for GBH, lol.
username5027880
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
whilst at school, just got changed after a swimming lesson, and somehow got the back of my skirt caught up in my knickers, and walked all the way down the corridor with nobody telling me I was flashing my undies to the world.
Blueclueless
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
OMG, that is so funny, poor plumber, did he report you for GBH, lol.
No he said he was sorry that he scared me 😂 I look very young for my age and I think he thought I was twelve or something. He also didn’t know there was anybody in the house. But I did get the bat taken off me 😂
username5027880
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No he said he was sorry that he scared me 😂 I look very young for my age and I think he thought I was twelve or something. He also didn’t know there was anybody in the house. But I did get the bat taken off me 😂
I can well imagine. Sorry but it did make me laugh, no offence. X😂😂
Blueclueless
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
I can well imagine. Sorry but it did make me laugh, no offence. X😂😂
No worries! As mortified as I was then I do find it funny now
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I spelled intelligence wrong on the big whiteboard at the front of the class in year 6. Funny now, but at the time everyone laughed and didn't drop it for about a month after :lol:
username5027880
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
No worries! As mortified as I was then I do find it funny now
That's good. Take care. X
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Every time a new petcare coworker asks me for my experience of which breed of dogs bite the hardest.
I have to admit that the only dog to ever to manage getting a bite of me is a labrador. :facepalm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (104)
34.32%
Yes - a trusted person (87)
28.71%
No (79)
26.07%
I'm not sure (33)
10.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed