The Student Room Group

My love story.. Is he love me?

Hello! I am a girl and I need an advice .So my story is that I love one boy from a long time but we are friends from same squad. He liked me too but I didn’t want it then because I don’t want to lose him as a friend if we break up and his sister is my bff. So last year we were drinking and then followed a kiss and sex. I have never make a sex and he is my first. After that I haven’t see, text and talk with him from a long time he didn’t search me. Maybe after 1 month we saw on a birthday party and then we stay in a guest room in one bed. We talked he wanted to make sex but I didn’t want so we were only kissing. After one week we had sex every weekend because I was alone for a 2 weeks . One evening in third week we were drinking in a friend then we go to sleep. He wanted to make sex but I told him that I don’t want to be his girl for sex. Then he ask me do I think so and I told him yes because we make sex when we are together in one bed in the end of week and the rest of time we aren’t talking. That was until summer. His sister told me that he like me. I say nothing. One evening we were at restaurant with friends . So something happened again with me. I wanted him. After dinner I go to his house and we were drinking and then he kissed me and I was very happy. He told me that we have to try to be together. We were kissing a long time then we make sex. we started to talk more. He comes at home after work we talk and then make sex. This happens one- two times in a week. After 1 month in this kind of relationship he have to go in other country. Last night before he leave whit friends were in his house. When all leave we go to bed And we were in different rooms and maybe after half hour he came in my bed and cuddle and kissing. Then he go in his room. I was very sad. Two months we were talking in video chat almost every day. When he came for the holidays. We saw each other we were talking kissing and didn’t make a sex because I was on my period but we cuddles and kissing all night. One evening we were in his house and parting with friends. I got drunk and don’t remember some moments from the night. In the morning I was in his bed. When we wake up he gave me my panties so obviously we had sex but I don’t remember anything. I didn’t ask him. After Christmas we didn’t talk a lot. We have moved away. With friends we were calibrating new year. And I got drunk again. I don’t remember everything but we make sex. And I remember that he told me to go in other room were I had to sleep with his sister. And I went. On the morning we drink coffee and then we say goodbye. He left again after a week. He didn’t call me didn’t text me for 3 months. I was very sad.He is here now. And one day with friends we have dinner. When we stay alone start kissing. I was drunk again and don’t remember everything but we go to bed with one friend so we have to sleep the three on one bed. I start to make him a fellatio. I don’t remember what we were whispering and why I did that when we weren’t alone on the bed. I get up clean my mouth and fall asleep. We haven’t talk for what happend .I am very ashamed from myself. How I could do it. And there were and other person in bed. What he thinks for me.?I forgot to say that nobody knows about us our relationship is a secret. I haven’t told anybody because we were always hiding. Maybe he said to some friend. People I need advice please tell me in your opinion is he love me or just I am girl for sex. What he thinks about fellatio I am very ashamed . I am shy person and I had never make thinks like this. I am very ashamed and can’t stop thinking. We aren’t talk or text after that night. Is he going to tell someone for what I did. Every time I had drunk I make a bull****. And only with him. He is still the one I had sex with. I love him very much. Please tell me what you think.
Reply 1
I think you need to sit down and talk to him properly, next time you see him or your going to see him ask him what exactly is going on, although you love him and your enjoying it if you want something more serious you really need to find out if he wants to have a proper relationship.. it sounds like he is just using you for sex considering he doesn't text or talk to you unless it's before getting together..

It's up to you, if you want a proper relationship talk to him and try not to kiss or sleep with him until he's shown he's commited.. if you are happy with the situation then try and move your feelings on and just sleep with him only.. hope this makes sense.. good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending