Second year student alone at uni DMU

Watch
Happy67
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Idk why I always feel lonely at uni got no one to talk to and feel like I have no one
Last edited by Happy67; 8 months ago
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Happy67)
Idk why I always feel lonely at uni got no one to talk to and feel like I have no one
hi there

i am not sure which university you are at. i would advice you to contact your student welfare team or speak to your course tutor

i hops this helps

leena
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
I'm also a 2nd year and I know how you feel it can get pretty lonely so let me know if you need a friend or just need to talk!
Tomjack2k1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Have you contacted someone on the Student Union?They’d be happy to talk to you if you’re feeling alone. Otherwise, send a post into the Facebook group ‘students staying on campus’ and there will be people in the same situation. You are not alone
Happy67
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm also a 2nd year and I know how you feel it can get pretty lonely so let me know if you need a friend or just need to talk!
Thank you! It says your anonymous tho
Happy67
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tomjack2k1)
Have you contacted someone on the Student Union?They’d be happy to talk to you if you’re feeling alone. Otherwise, send a post into the Facebook group ‘students staying on campus’ and there will be people in the same situation. You are not alone
I’m not on campus, I’ve just had a difficult time making friends at uni this year and kinda feels lonely atm. Dw tho I’ve been back at home since March! Like I feel I got no one that’s also students at dmu to talk to if ygm
HS_1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
aw : ( pm me if u want to talk
student15154
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi! I'm also a DMU student so if you need to talk about anything, feel free!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads