The Student Room Group

Cant apply for student finance online

Hiya.
So about 3 weeks ago I tried to apply for student finance. I got to the end of the first section and it took me to a page saying that I cant apply for student finance online as I havent lived here long enough, so it needs to be done manually(I have an EU passport and pre-settled status)
I was just wondering how long after posting the documents does it take for them to complete the application.
And once its been assessed/completed, will they update my profile online so I can continue with the application??

Thanks in advance!
Original post by ellyj
Hiya.
So about 3 weeks ago I tried to apply for student finance. I got to the end of the first section and it took me to a page saying that I cant apply for student finance online as I havent lived here long enough, so it needs to be done manually(I have an EU passport and pre-settled status)
I was just wondering how long after posting the documents does it take for them to complete the application.
And once its been assessed/completed, will they update my profile online so I can continue with the application??

Thanks in advance!

Hi Ellyj,

It all depends on their current timescale!

The earlier in the year that you apply for finance then the quicker it is (typically). If you would like an accurate timescale for when this should be completed, once you know that it has been received by student finance you can contact themselves and they should be able to give you the date that you will find it will be updated.

I hope this helps!

Patrick :lep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending