Boohoo sizing - do their clothes run too big or too small?

Watch
strawberry_princess
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hi, I was about to order some clothes on boohoo.com but one of the tops comes in s/m or m/l. It says s/m is size 8/10 and m/l is 12/14... But I'm usually a 10/12. So which should I go for??

Basically I'm just asking if the sizes usually come up small or big cos I can't decide which to get! I might just order both and send one back.

Thanks!
Last edited by Professor Oak; 2 years ago
Professor Oak
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 13 years ago
Best thing to do is to check the Boohoo Official Size Guide

Not sure if everyone knows this already but I think you can get free next day delivery here by joining their student club thing.
Last edited by Professor Oak; 2 years ago
k823127
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
m/l best to be safe than sorry.
amyshoe
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
i love the clothes from that website!! However some clothes turn out to be bigger than what they appear to be, but a m/l would be the best option in most scenario's, what clothes are you thinking of buying, if it's jeans or trousers, definately the m/l as they can be altered if they are a little loose etc
kookoo_koochoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
would you rather that it was slightly bigger or slightly more fitted? I also found the clothes from there to be bigger than what they look like so would probably go for the smaller size. Sending back is free right? So I guess you could do that
strawberry_princess
Rep:
Thanks everyone, I decided to order both in the end so I'll see which one looks best then just send the other back!
Dreamy_whisper
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Sorry to hijack but do you have any problems ordering from them? I've tried several times and it always automatically puts a space in my postcode but then won't let me complete the order with a space in it!
GeoTom
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
Oh it's only for women.
Boo. Hoo.
strawberry_princess
Rep:
(Original post by Dreamy_whisper)
Sorry to hijack but do you have any problems ordering from them? I've tried several times and it always automatically puts a space in my postcode but then won't let me complete the order with a space in it!
No mine worked fine, sorry! Maybe you could email them?
Dreamy_whisper
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by strawberry_princess)
No mine worked fine, sorry! Maybe you could email them?
I've tried but I just get it sent back to me because aparrantly the address doesn't exist
strawberry_princess
Rep:
(Original post by Dreamy_whisper)
I've tried but I just get it sent back to me because aparrantly the address doesn't exist
Oh how weird sorry I have no suggestions then :no:
SydneyPiper
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I just ordered my first haul and so far, I am seeing they run a bit on the small side.Even though I sized up. So definitely smaller in my opinion.
Kelsey__
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Professor Oak)
Best thing to do is to check the Boohoo Official Size Guide

Not sure if everyone knows this already but I think you can get free next day delivery here by joining their student club thing.
How do i do that?
Kelsey__
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by strawberry_princess)
Hi, I was about to order some clothes on boohoo.com but one of the tops comes in s/m or m/l. It says s/m is size 8/10 and m/l is 12/14... But I'm usually a 10/12. So which should I go for??

Basically I'm just asking if the sizes usually come up small or big cos I can't decide which to get! I might just order both and send one back.

Thanks!
When I've ordered in the last week they were true to size, but when buying crop tops I'd size up one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads