e.g220022
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I'm really struggling to choose books to compare for my English Literature Coursework. I'm doing AQA so need one book to be Pre-1900's. I wanted to write something about mental health but can't seem to find a pre-1900 book i can use. I don't really want to do a yellow wallpaper as i will have to use 3 books as its a short story . If anyone can help me asap it will be hugely appreceiated.
charleeholland
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
jekyll and hyde?
cassiabark
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by e.g220022)
I'm really struggling to choose books to compare for my English Literature Coursework. I'm doing AQA so need one book to be Pre-1900's. I wanted to write something about mental health but can't seem to find a pre-1900 book i can use. I don't really want to do a yellow wallpaper as i will have to use 3 books as its a short story . If anyone can help me asap it will be hugely appreceiated.
You could look into The Turn of The Screw by Henry James? It's not really about mental health but it is about how our mind can play tricks on us?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.85%
I'm not sure (32)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.34%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (328)
47.81%

Watched Threads